Friday, March 4, 2011

Cinderella Picture Story

“Its against the law to be gorgeous” Instructed the Fairygod mother as Cinderella climbed in the coach.
“I will be back at midnight” Cinderella replied while waving goodbye.
“Where are you going”? Exclaimed the prince Charming as the clock struck midnight.
“Oh no it is 12:00” shouted Cinderella stumbling down the palace steps.
“You’ll never go to a ball again” screamed the step sisters when they were walking to the door.
“But I got invited too” sobbed a tearful Cinderella as she was cleaning the floor.
“ Will you marry me” replied the prince, while down bended knee.
“Oh yes.I love you” exclaimed Cinderella, falling into the Prince’s arms.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sela,
    You have used lots of descriptive words in your writing and I liked the way you used better words than "said". Your blog looks amazing! I can't wait to see what else you will be sharing with us. Keep up the great work.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete