Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aussie Rules!!

Aussie Rules is a strange game that is similar to rugby, basketball and netball. At Pt England School, we have been learning how to play this weird sport.
I thought that this game was going to be frustrating on the week that we started, then four weeks later I am getting better and better.

As I was running around, the weather was such a pain, it was so changeable. We had all four seasons in one day - rain, wind and sunshine! I was scared that there might even be a storm. Luckily though, it didn’t rain!

For a warm up we played a game that was called Bumper Jumper. This is a game that requires a partner. Both people hop and try to knock each other off their feet. I lost against Lesieli.

For our next activity, we learnt a skill that taught us how to bounce the ball while running. Fumbling out of control - I was unable to catch the ball. It was so very tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment