Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cross Country




Guess What our school did yesterday?
We did Cross Country.

the parents came to school they were cheering us off, also as the teachers were too,when we were walking to the start line I felt scared that I needed to go to the toilet .

I was so excited that I said to Aldora " I am so nervous and scared that my legs were shaking when we walked to the start line. As Mr Burt said“ on your marks
get set Go I tried my hardest to get to the end, when we were walking to the start line I felt scared but I still tried to get to the end, when I was running lots of teachers and students were supporting us. I could see people rushing to the finish line. I thought this was never going to end.

I was half way there I saw lots of my sister and brothers friends, as I was jogging to the finish line my legs and arms were flailing,I really did not want to do cross country but still tried my hardest to get to the end as I was running to the I saw lots of students running past me I was so exhausted that my legs were shaking.

Finally cross country was over I ran to the end and everyone was cheering me off “that was so hard “I said to Mary! “FINALLY!!!!!” I yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment