Monday, November 7, 2011

Outta This World!!



My name is Sela and I am a the astronaut. What I’m going to do is to save the world be all the space junk so the world would be safe. but first I need my gear.

While waiting for the countdown quickly I got into the rocket. “there goes the countdown” I said to my friend. The planet that we are going to visit was Mars, Venus also and Saturn.

3,2,1 BLAST OFF!!Struggling to sit in my chair I started to float in the air.While sitting on the chair the rocket cut through the sky and made a huge boom!! “Ahhhhhh”! I yelled.

“Yes” I said. Did you know that we are half way past Earth”?. That is a very big planet that I see. My imaginary planet is called Pizza Planet, what is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Amelia Bumpers and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your story about saving the world. We need more astronauts to save the world from all the space junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sela,

    How do you feel flying in space? I bet you had fun looking around the planets. Is your planet called pizza. Well, maybe when you go back to space to your planet I think that there will be some pizza to eat.

    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete