Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Me, Myself And I



This represents me that I come from Tonga my culture. What culture do you come from?

Can you see this Rugby Ball. Well this is my favorite sport also netball too.

This is the Bible, I drew this picture so you know that I love to go church. Do you?

Hi my name is Sela, I am 9 years old and I am in year 5. My favorite thing to do is play games and do my home work. What is your favorite thing to do?

This is Music notes and you can see that I love Music, why you said because I like to sing and record too.


Malo Elelei my name is Sela and I go to pt england school. This is a great school to go to. These four symbols show you what I like and where I come from, and it also represents me Sela. So hope you loved these four symbols. Here is the link to see our work On Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment