Friday, November 9, 2012

Athletics 2012 Relay



Sadly Cross Country has past but now we have moved on to Athletics. Mostly the things that I don't like are Running and High Jump. But this year one of my goals were to never hate these two sports. Athletics is the most amazing event for our whole school. Shot put, Discus, Running, Softball through and Relay was the sports that I think I improved in.

It was time for Relay. Relay was our first activity to do. We would have to run back and then fourth I got so tired so fast. I couldn’t do this but I knew I had to do this for my team Mataatua (GREEN) Finally our teacher that took us around to our activities, told us the result for Relay and Mataatua in Relay came 3rd place. I knew this wouldn’t work but I know that we would always try very hard.

We had ended with so many activities. Mostly I had always come second but then someone would always beat me like in Shot Put. It was boring that we missed out on Javelin I really wanted to do it. But next time  I would be looking forward to Cross Country and Athletics as it is coming again in 2013. I am looking forward to trying to achieve even more harder goals in High Jump and Running and even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment