Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Film Festival Review

Why should you watch this movie? Well I think that you should watch this movie because they have all that you want. Dancing and going everywhere where you want to go. They got all the things you  need great talent and some great Dancers too.

This movie was made by Tamaki students. I know that this movie is cool because of their great acting and the different places they went. With the song they choose and the great people they choose from their school to participate.

With all their great talent I rate this as a 10/10. This song that they choose is already sang by Fuse and the song is called Azonto. This wasn’t what I expected but it is still at the top of the list for me. That is why I think you should watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment