Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Manaiakalani Reflection


Wow this year has been so AMAZING! What I have really enjoyed about being in yr 5 was sharing my work with the world and learning to write Narratives. The best that happened this year was Making movies and sharing it with the world.

From the start of the year I think that learning, creating and sharing with the world has been the BEST THING TO DO!! My goals for next year are to always answer my Glossary test for Maths, and to speak clearly to my Teacher and visitors.

Throughout this year I think that Learning, Sharing and Creating my work has been so coooool. I think that learning this year has been so amazing, I have learnt different at school with many ways. Like learning on, Ipads, Tablets, Ipods, Netbooks and even more.

I don't really want to go from year 5 but still I need to move on:(

No comments:

Post a Comment