Friday, May 10, 2013

Special Guest WILL.I.AM!! Here at Point England School


Introducing Will.i.am. Check Out THIS LINK For MORE> Team 4 Pes

Mr Burt told us that an “ ANONYMOUS”  person was coming. We got into the hall and waited. And as we waited he walked in. 

It was the Official WILL.I.AM!!! Coming to our school to give The Manaiakalani Education Trust  a $100, 000 Donation. We never knew what was going to happen. Do you know the Black Eyed Peas? WILL.I.AM. is from the Black Eyed Peas.


I was shaking and shivering with nerves as he walked past. WILL.I.AM was the only FAMOUS SINGER that I have ever met. You are probably wondering WHY he came? Well as Mr Burt said “ You Never Know When Someone is Watching”  Well that someone was WILL.I.AM.   


He had checked many peoples Blogs, Podcasts and maybe our Class Sites. He gave this to us because he had found out how we learn, create and share our work.   Not many of us were expecting to see Will.I.AM.  

 Thank you Hallenstein Brothers and WILL.I.AM. for sharing your Love with the Manaiakalani Cluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment