Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Having a Middle Type Holiday Watching ( Despicable ME 2)!!!!


WOW!!! The holidays have just ended 2 days ago and I am still thinking of it!!! Well it was quite BORING. Most of the Saturdays I had been watching Cousins or Brothers Rugby Games, or either  celebrating a Birthday. I didn’t even know why I would rather watch my brothers rugby game because they ALWAYS lose!!


Not this time I didn’t!! I actually got to watch Despicable Me 2!!!!! But I didn’t actually go to the Movie Theatre I just got to watch on a site that had most of the movies in Cinemas. I really enjoyed watching. One of  my favourite parts were when The dad ( Felonious Gru) had to dress up into a princess and had to pretend that he had MAGIC POWERS for Agnes Gru’s Birthday Party.

I really wish that I had a Minion for myself!! But they  look Annoying at the same time. Hope that I get to watch Despicable Me 3. Dunn. Dunn. Dunn.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment