Monday, August 26, 2013

My Brother Made It Into The Auckland Team YAY!!!!


I have been waiting for this moment to come. Did you know that My older Brother had made it into the Auckland under 16 team. My brother had just came from Mt Wellington and had made into the Auckland team. This is one of the Most COOLEST thing that has happened in Rugby for my family.

Rugby League is one of the most Greatest talent that Runs in the Family. I have been wanting to play Rugby League since I was little. But my mother sad that something Bad might happen. 

The Auckland under 16 team had Won their first game Last Week on Saturday. The game was held at the Mt Albert Stadium. This was my brothers VErY FIRST time being in the Auckland team. It was so good to see a team Win!!! He is also from a College called " St Pauls or they may call it  Sangata Paulo" Which is in Ponsinby Right here in Auckland New Zealand. 
  
SO GO AUCKLAND UNDER 16'S!!!!

            



No comments:

Post a Comment