Monday, March 31, 2014

Movie In The Park



Last week on Friday I had the chance to watch “Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2” Down at the Pt England Reserve. The movie had started at 7:30 pm till 9:00. It was a great opportunity to have normal family time watching the most interesting and funny movie.

The movie was about a scientist who tried to fix his very own machine. That had destroyed their island. The machine was created to make food without paying it. But after a lot of people used it, it turned out to destroy the island.

I also had the chance to go with my sister and her friends. They were quite funny. Walking around and seeing kids from other schools, and even my own Friends. But the most coolest part was getting to know new people.  

Why I enjoyed it. Well it was free, it was in the night and plus the movie was entertaining. But most of all I enjoyed was having to watch it OUTSIDE. Which was quite different.

No comments:

Post a Comment