Monday, September 22, 2014

Term 3 Reflection

Aaaaahhhhh!! Term Three's almost over !!!!

This term has been an outstanding Term, with all the different types of sports I’ve been in, and also having to participate in Cross Country.  

A lot of things have happened this term. We’ve had Netball Prizegivings, League Tournaments and even Cross Country races. Every Wednesday we’d probably have Kiwi Sports, and for the past few weeks we've been having Netball sessions with Donna. Having these sessions also help us with what we can achieve in our actual teams.

My highlight for this term would probably be our Netball Prizegiving. Which was held right after Cross Country. Why? Well actually I got awarded Best Sportsmanship for my team.

I think that I have achieved one of my goals which were Self Managing. Which was part of finishing of tasks properly. Also creating movies and finishing it on time.

I’ve really enjoyed this Term. Learning different types of writing Topics, and reading journals about Earth. Overall I’ve enjoyed this term.  

1 comment:

  1. Sela
    It sounds like that you have done a good job meeting your goals and really fantastic that you got mentioned during prize giving for an award for Netball. What sports are coming up in Term Four? I didn't see anywhere how Point England did in the Rugby? Did you play at Eden Park in the Knock Out Competition?
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete