Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015

There are approximately O N E more day until 2015, and I am really looking forward to it. After all the great things I have achieved in 2014. It has been amazing experiencing how it feels to be in intermediate.

The fact that even being a P R E F E C T for 2015 is a huge step. Teaching and showing good examples for the little ones. But what I reckon about 2015, is that its going to be very exciting and more fun. This year it was also a good opportunity for us year 7's  to learn and know all the things there are to become a good role model for next year.

So all the things that I have learnt this year are the things that are going to be accomplished next year.  I am really looking forward for it!!! As what everybody says "New year, New Me" Have a great Holiday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to watching you grow as a leader in year 8 Sela. You have what it takes and will do a wonderful job of being a role model for our younger students. I am very proud of you.
    Enjoy the rest of your holidays.

    ReplyDelete